Covid - 19
Updated February 6, 2020, at 1:25 pm
Our Tea Rooms are now open for dine-in!
The Royal Treat Tea Room (and home of Just Delicious Scones) is open 9 AM – 2 PM, Monday – Saturday, with two seating times: Breakfast at 9:30 AM and Lunch at 12 PM.
Starting February 14, 2020. the Pink House Tea Room will be open from 10 AM – 4 PM, Tuesday – Saturday, with 3 seating times: 10 AM, 12 PM, and 2 PM.
90 minutes are allocated for each seating to allow us time to sanitize the table for the next reservation. If you will be needing more time, please let us know when making your reservation.
Reservations are not required for dine-in and we have limited the capacity of our Tea Rooms to 25% and are distancing guests, in accordance with local regulations.
If you’re not ready to dine-in, just give us a call and we’ll get a caryout-out order ready for you! We are currently working on our new website, which should be up within 2 weeks with online ordering for pick up and shipping!
Be sure to keep an eye on this page and our social media pages for future updates!
Updated Nov. 15, 2020, at 8:54 pm
Both of our Tea Rooms are now open for carryout only
Due to local regulations, dine-in at our Tea Rooms is closed until December 7, 2020.
The Royal Treat Tea Room and Pink House Tea Room are open for carryout from 9 AM – 2 PM Monday – Saturday.
All of our guests who enter the Tea Room or interact with any of our team members must wear a mask. If you are unable to do so, please call ahead for curbside pickup and we will place your order in the trunk of your vehicle.
For the latest details, make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter.
If you need to get in touch with us, use any of the methods below for the quickest response:
We will continue to address the issues impacting our team, guests, and society and sharing the updates on this page, Facebook, and sent in an email to our subscribers as they become available.
We’re so excited to welcome you back!
Updated June 28, 2020 at 4:54 pm
We are excited to announce the re-opening of our Tea Rooms for reservations starting Monday, July 6, 2020!
We will now be open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays with two seating times: Breakfast at 9 AM and Lunch at 12 PM.
Reservations for Breakfast will be sat at 9 AM and the Tea Room will close from 11 AM to 12 PM for cleaning and sanitation before Lunch. This will allow us enough time to change all of the table linens and sanitize every surface in the restaurant, both in the dining and preparation areas
Lunch reservations will be sat at 12 PM until we close at 2 PM.
For the safety of our guests and staff, reservations are required for dine-in and we have limited the capacity of our Tea Rooms to 50%.
We have also added a form on our website to make your reservation requests for private parties online. Instead of messaging or calling us, you can just fill out the form at JustDeliciousScones.com/party.
Here’s a summary of our latest updates:
- Our Roseville Tea Room will open at 9 AM on Monday, July 6, 2020. To make your reservation for 9 AM or 12 PM for the Royal Treat Tea Room, visit RoyalTreatTeaRoom.com and click “Reserve a Table at the Royal Treat Tea Room.”
- The Tea Room in New Baltimore will also open at 9 AM on Monday, July 6, 2020. To make your reservation for 9 AM or 12 PM for the Pink House Tea Room, visit PinkHouseTeaRoom.com and click “Reserve a Table at the Pink House Tea Room.”
- Our Tea Rooms will now be open for reservations only from 9 AM – 11 AM, and then again from 12 PM – 2 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- You can now submit your request for a private party on our website. Visit JustDeliciousScones.com/party and fill out the Reservation Request form.
- We are currently working on how best to provide curbside pickup at both of our locations and will share details as they are finalized.
- We are also working with UPS to resume shipping of online orders and we’ll send out an email as soon as we’re ready to ship.
Updated May 26, 2020, at 5:56 pm
We know that no words will do justice to your individual experience over the past couple of months. For over 25 years, we have been committed to bringing joy into your life through our tasty treats.
Our focus today is the same as it has always been. It couldn’t be more important than it is now, as this crisis creates an environment of uncertainty where the smallest things can brighten your day.
We’re committed to continuing that tradition while in line with social distancing guidelines for the health and safety of our guests and team, and are taking a range of actions to ensure that we can continue to safely provide our services to the community.
- We will continue to post details about our pickup specials on Facebook, after sending an email to our subscribers. You can view current specials and place your order on our website at JustDeliciousScones.com/shop.
- Additionally, we will start re-supplying all of our retailers this week, so you’ll also be able to find treats at your local store. You can view our retailers here: JustDeliciousScones.com/locations.
- We are not currently shipping orders but are working on resuming the service for those located outside of our service area.
- Out of an abundance of caution and to protect the safety of our employees, the Royal Treat Tea Room and the Pink House Tea Rooms are still closed. We plan to open in a limited capacity in mid-July.
- We are currently working on offering online reservations for the Royal Treat Tea Room. You can make reservations for July 1 and beyond for the Pink House Tea Room now, but all reservations are tentative and subject to cancellation due to the unpredictable nature of this crisis. You can make reservations for the Pink House here: tableagent.com/detroit/the-pink-house-tea-room.
We will continue to address these issues impacting our team, guests, and society and sharing the updates on this page, Facebook, and sent in an email to our subscribers as they become available.
Can’t find what you need? Use the form below to send us a message.